At M&B Machine we provide a wide array of services to ensure we can meet the needs of all clients. Our full-service machine shop has a large assortment of equipment covering a vast range of technical capabilities.
- Precision CNC Milling: Using a variety of machining centers and a broad range of materials, we can provide highly precise products to our clients. Our production facilities accommodate small and large parts, both in low and high quantity production runs. The materials we are able to work with include plastics, titanium, aluminum, steel, castings, and more. To increase the precision of our work we use our CAM software in tandem with our High Speed Machining to create even the most complex three dimensional parts. Fourth axis machining capabilities allow us to increase our rate of production, saving our customers both time and money. Our machine centers allow us to produce to within .0002 of an inch.
- Precision CNC Turning: When required, CNC Turning offers a different way for us to approach our clients’ projects. Able to produce parts both small and large, our lathes provide us with live tooling capabilities, and are also able to handle low to high quantity production runs. Our material capabilities on the lathe include castings, steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics, and more. Our parts can be produced and tested to within .0002 of an inch of their design.
- Welding and Fabricating: Our state of the art welding equipment allows us to facilitate many of our clients’ needs. From mig welding to more intricate tig welding, we are appropriately equipped to cover a broad range of welding-based services.
- Reverse Engineering: When original parts are scarce or a piece is needed for replacement, our reverse engineering services allow us to accomodate any situation. Taking a worn, damaged, or hard to find part, we are able to replicate the original intended part, creating usable replacements. Our years of experience in both manufacturing and machining parts gives us a keen edge to approaching these opportunities.
- Product Design: Our design team has over 20 years of experience working with and without CAD software to bring concepts into reality. We are able to design anything from simple pieces to complex and intricate assemblies.
- Prototyping: Creating a physical version of a concept, our prototyping services allow us to create real versions of our clients’ ideas. A prototype not only helps us determine how to best accomplish a project, but it allows us to adapt a concept and perfect it, ensuring that the end result reaches its optimal efficiency.
- CMM Quality Measuring: Our high accuracy coordinate measuring machine allows for incredibly precise measurements of even the smallest tolerances.
- Laser Engraving: Our state of the art Epilog Laser Engraving system serves as an excellent stand alone or supplemental machine for a wide variety of uses. We can provide in house services for everything from laser engraved identification of your parts to promotional products such as mugs or keychains.
- Other Services Provided: Heat treating, powder coating, plating, grinding, painting.